Services Offered in Klamath Falls OR
At Companion Pet Clinic, we do our best to offer a full range of services for your pet in Klamath Falls. From birth through end of life, our services can help your pet stay healthy and happy. We believe that preventative care is the key to good health for dogs, cats, rabbits and pocket pets.
Pet Wellness Exams
We offer comprehensive pet wellness exams to catch medical conditions in their early stages and to ensure that your pet is getting all the care he or she needs to stay healthy. During your pet's wellness exam, we'll check his or her eyes, ears, coat, skin, teeth, breathing and heart beat.
If we detect signs of a medical condition, we'll recommend further tests and treatments as necessary. We recommend that pets come see the veterinarian for wellness exams at least once annually. For older pets, we may recommend wellness exams every six months.
Vaccinations help prevent deadly diseases and serious illnesses in pets. At Companion Pet Clinic, we offer core and non-core vaccinations. We help pet owners track their pet's vaccination schedule to ensure that each pet gets the right vaccinations at the right time.
Many pets will need surgical care at least once in their life. Our surgical care helps pets suffering from serious illnesses like cancer and can also help pets who have been seriously injured. At Companion Pet Clinic, we have state of the art diagnostic tools to help us determine the source of your pet's pain. Our experienced, knowledgeable veterinarians can provide proper surgical treatment as needed.
Spaying and Neutering
Spaying and neutering helps control the pet population and can reduce your pet's risk of certain diseases of the reproductive system. We also help answer pet owner questions about spaying and neutering to help them decide whether or not this procedure is right for their pet.
Pet Dental Care
Pets need dental care in order to avoid dental diseases, tooth loss and bad breath. As your pet's vet in Klamath Falls, we provide dental exams, dental cleanings, tooth extractions and cavity fillings. We also help pet owners learn how to care for their pet's teeth through brushing, regular inspections and good dietary practices.
Pets who get injured or who ingest toxic substances need somewhere safe to recover. We use our state of the art equipment to help pets heal from their injuries or flush the toxins from their system.
Other Services For Pets in Klamath Falls
As your pet's Klamath Falls veterinarian, we provide a whole range of services for pets. Whether your pet is experiencing pain, shortness of breath, allergies or another problem, we can help.
Contact Your Pet's Vet in Klamath Falls
At Companion Pet Clinic in Klamath Falls, we provide all the services your pet needs to stay healthy and maintain good quality of life. To make an appointment, contact us today at 541-882-7674.
For After Hours emergency care, please call (541) 882-9005
Types of Pets Seen
Because we have multiple veterinarians practicing at Companion Pet Clinic, we can care for many types of pets:
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.
Services We Offer
- CO2 Surgical Laser at no additional charge (use for most surgergical procedures)
- TPLO - Tibial-Plateau-Leveling Osteotomy
- Laboratory testing and x-rays
- High Definition Digital X-Rays
- In-House Laboratory Testing
- In-House Pharmacy
- Real-time Telemedicine - UltraSound by Oncura
- Companion - Class 4 Laser Therapy
- Free Rechecks
- Walk in or Appointments
- Separate Dog and Cat entrance
- Toe nail trims
- Anal gland expressions
- Vaccinations (Feline Leukemia, Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, Bordetella, Lyme, Rattle Snake, etc.)
- Dental Care
- Parasite Control (heartworm, flea/tick, deworming, ect)
- Comprehensive and Wellness Examinations
- Spay & Neuter surgical procedures
- Dental cleaning and procedures
- Mass removals
- Gastrointestinal and urinary bladder procedures
- Basic ophthalmic and orthopedic procedures
- Emergency stabilization
- IV fluid therapy, pain control, infection treatments
- Wound and fracture care
- Treatment for poisonings or seizures
- Referrals to specialty facilities
- Hit by a verhical
- Trouble urinating
- Difficult breathing
- Difficult giving birth
- Parasite Infections (internal & external)
- Bacterial & Viral Infections
- Ear Infections
- Anal Gland Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Skin Conditions & Allergies
- Upper Respiratory Illness
- Acute Injuries (struck by car, fractures, sprains, strains)
- Intestinal Foreign Objects
- Ingested Toxins (foods, plants, household chemicals, etc.)
- Behavioral Disorders (phobias, aggression, etc.)
- IV Fluids
- Dietary Changes
- Highest Quality Monitoring Equipment
- Pain Management
- Post-Op Care
- Heartworm Testing
- Parasite Testing
- Pre-Surgical Blood Work
- Lyme Disease Testing
- FeLV (Feline Leukemia Virus)
- FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus)
- Full Blood Chemistry Panel
- Complete Blood Count
- Nutritional Management
- Nutritional Counseling
- Behavioral Counseling