- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Pets just like people need regular dental exams and teeth cleanings which is an important parts of pet wellness care. Just like us, dogs and cats are susceptible to tartar and plaque buildup, which can lead to serious health problems like gingivitis and periodontal disease. Without prompt care, these can be extremely painful for fury friend and make it difficult for them to eat food or even play a game of fetch. Regular dental exams are the best way to reduce the risk for these serious problems and avoid costly health care cost that can be avoided.
Here is an exam of the tarter build up your pet can have. Regular cleaning and examinations by your veterinarian can go a long way to keeping your pet happy and healthy.
1. Brush your pet’s teeth daily is the best way to keep your pet’s mouth free from bacterial buildup and help control bad breath.
2. Giving your pet safe chew toys to gnaw on is a natural way to help clean your dog’s teeth.
3. Make sure your pet is on a healthy diet. There is one diet such as Hill's T/D. It is specially formulated to help reduce tartar build up.
4. Schedule regular dental cleanings with your veterinarian. Be sure your pet has his teeth cleaned at least once every year. Anesthesia is required to do a good job of evaluating the entire tooth and gums and to address any problem areas and remove any problem teeth.
IV catheter & IV fluids
Surgical Monitoring (blood pressure, EKG, PO2 and temperature)
Heated surfaces during procedure
Before & after photos
Extractions and other services are an additional charge.
We offer Free Rechecks within the first 30 days of you visit.
We want to check and see how your pet is doing after any procedure they have at our clinic. Your pet's continued good health is our number 1 priority.
Did you know we now accept appointments for those clients that are on a tighter schedule?
Walk-in clients are always welcome.
Due to the nature of walk-in clinics, there can be extensive wait times. We will do everything possible to minimize your wait time and apologize in advance if your wait time is too long. Clients with an appointment will be seen as close to their appointment time as possible. Walk-in clients will continue to be seen in the order they arrive
Due to the recent outbreak of H3N2 in Washington State this past month we are now carrying the canine vaccine to provide preventative measures for your pets.
Visit our On-Line Store to order your pet food today.
This is by far the best pet clinic in Klamath Falls. We have always been treated with respect and our pets have been well cared for. If you are looking for a good vet you found it.